We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join the In-house recruitment team for approximately 4 months at our site in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
The role will see full administration support for the end to end recruitment cycle of up to 700 fixed term employees – screening applications, supporting interviews and assessments, creating pre-employment checks, issuing contracts and employee onboarding.
We are looking for an individual who can work well under pressure and demonstrate a passion to provide an excellent candidate experience whilst making a solid commitment to service delivery.
Adherence to quality standards, security processes and procedures is paramount to the success of the campaign.
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Screening on-line applications against specific job requirements
- Conducting stage 1 telephone interviews
- Arranging stage 2 interviews and preparing documentation
- Collating post-interview paperwork
- Chasing missing documentation
- Creating and progressing pre-employment checks in line with BPSS
- Issuing offers of employment
- Chasing contract acceptance
- Creating HR records
- Declining unsuitable candidates and providing constructive feedback where requested
- Investigate and flag negative references/ adverse DBS checks with the Head of Recruitment
- Tracking progress within the candidate onboarding portal
- Experience in recruitment
- Good understanding of recruitment legislation
- Local recruitment market knowledge
- Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven track record of working towards extremely tight deadlines and responding to changing requirements
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- PC literate
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
The successful candidate will be required to undertake vetting in line with the BPSS standards, to include a DBS check
Applications from agencies will not be considered